Sunday, February 3, 2013

Best & Worst of the NAACP Award 2013

Hello my Chic Friends:  It is sad that some awards do not get as much attention as of the Golden Globes or Oscars. Nevertheless, I was surfing like always and found out about this awards. Of course, my first thought was, who dressed the best and who missed! Well, do not panic because I have my favorites and least favorite of the red carpet! Shall we see.....

My Favorites
Frieda Pinto

Elise Neil & Tami Roman

Bellamy Young

Halle Berry

Kerry Washington (My Favorite)

Garcelle Beauvais

Sandra Oh

Amandla Stenberg


My Least Favorite
Anna Deavere

Loretta Devine

Gloria Reuben

Omarosa

Toy Connor (My Least Favorite)

Shonda Rhimes

Zonnique Jailee, Bahja Shamoni & Breaunna Merkell

Niecy Nash


What about you, which one was your favorite and your least favorite of the night? Hope you are all having a chic weekend!.

3 comments:

  1. lovely review!

    Here is my blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    wanna follow each other on GFC? we can also on fb,twitter just let me know!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I'll love to follow you on GFC! and also your Fb. but I do not have a twitter account. Hope you do the same! Kisses.

      Delete