Sunday, February 10, 2013

All I see is white.

Hello my Chic Friends. Sorry for the lack of posts but as some of you might know there was a blizzard where I live, New England to be exact. It was so bad that we got not power until late night on Saturday. I did took some photos before the blizzard hit us! Hope you like it!. Stay warm and be happy.



Pica bu! Hahahaha




We got probably 24 inches of snow. But I am very happy that we have the electricity back, the news said that in some places the power will be back during this week. Can you imagine, no heat in this cold weather? It is horrible! You never know how much you miss something until you don't have it.

Dress: Dots
Coat: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shirt: Forever 21
Boots: Bass
Hat: Gift

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Just found your blog and I like it so much!

    XOXO
    http://wildhearttts.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wildheart. I am happy that you do! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you La Borsa di Mary Poppins. I start to follow you on bloglovin, hop you do the same!;)

    ReplyDelete