Thursday, February 7, 2013

San Valentine's Nail Art

Hello my Chic Friends. Here are a few pictures for you (and for myself) to give you an idea on what to do with your nails on that especial day! (Who knows if you are going to get a marriage proposal?) in any case, you can turn around those little hearts and make it less "romantic" by changing it to bows or crosses! Well, you choose. Shall we see...












What are your plans for this day? Are you going out, stay home, going to the club, dinner?


5 comments:

  1. thank you for visiting my blog, means the world to me…. Love yours so I’m a new follower on Bloglovin, follow me back and lets stay connected!
    Have an amazing weekend,
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Borka! I do follow you on Blogloving a long time ago, I love your style!. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you La Borsa di Mary Poppins! Yes, we can follow each other! It'll be a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Steven Brown. yes we can follow each other at Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete