Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Life Update.


Hello my Chic Friends, this post is to let you all know that I will be absent from DiaryChic for a couple of days or should I say a week? The reason is that I will have surgery on my right arm, so it will be impossible for me to right and even to get dress every day! (Sounds like a lot of pajama time for me!) Nevertheless, you can follow me at my Instagram #jenetteValera or my Facebook Jenette Valera. I will be posting and taking pictures during the week. ;)

Thank you,  kisses.

2 comments:

  1. hope surgery goes well doll! wish you the best, hope to see you back soon!
    best of luck!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Honey! I appreciated your comment a lot! I am start to feel much better now and the therapy are helping me too. Hopefully by the end of this month I'll be all done ;)

      Delete