Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Year, New Hair

Hello my Chic Friends. I have been want it to change my hair for quite some time now! and yesterday I decided to do it! Went to my hair dresser and did it! Now its not the color that I was looking for and the reason is because I have thing and dedicate hair I cannot dye twice or use a heavy product such as bleach or any other similar to that. So, in order for my dearest hair dresser to get to my desire color I will have to dye it again but after two to three weeks! Now back to my outfit, I found this beautiful Jacket on sale for just $10.00 US at TJ Maxx! Yes, it was a steal and I love those type of steals!!. Shall wee see....







Hope you are having a nice week!

Jacket: Collection by Fernando via TJ Maxx
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Booties: Tahari via TJ Maxx
Bow Tie: Belt from a dress! (Great way to style it)

2 comments: