Wednesday, February 6, 2013

When in Doubt, Wear Black.

Hello my Chic Friends. I have not been feeling well these two days, but I gathered all my strength and pulled off  this outfit. Like I said in my column, If you are in doubt or do not feel very good physically just wear black! Its quick and you always look good in it. I took my husband's red tie to give it just a little bloody look that for me it's saying "stay away". Hahahaha That's how I really get when my body and mind is up to no good. Some Rammstein music and done!. But let me not talk to much and show you my look. Shall we see.....





Hope you day is not as bad as mine! Kisses.

Hat: Bakers
Top & Jacket: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Graceland
Tie: Husband
Lipstick: Avon in Rich Ruby (T401) 



No comments:

Post a Comment