Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Cravings

Hello my Chic Friends. When I was at Ulta a couple of weeks ago and I found out that Urban Decay Cosmetics Launch a new naked Palette called, Naked Basics. It has only 6 out of 12 that the old ones have!. As most of you know there are two more. Naked and Naked 2. I  have heard so many good things about this shadow palettes that I want it to try it out but when I saw the price $50.00 Ea. I was bummed out! I think is expensive regarding of what I have heard! Now that they come up with the basics ( Basics colors) for just $27.00 I am willing to try it out! Lets see if it's as good as people say it is!


Naked Basics by Urban Decay
Nails Inc Nail Polishes
Miss Dior Perfume
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara (Black)


No comments:

Post a Comment