Saturday, January 19, 2013

Tuxedo Pants.

Hello my Chic Friends, My hubby asked me if I wanted to go to our favorite Italian Restaurant today. Its been so long since we had visited that restaurant, I think I was pregnant at that time! I decided to wear my tuxedo pants. I was looking for this pants a long time ago and I found it on sale at American Eagle. Yes, I am a big fan of their pants but if you are curvy like me and you find a store in which their pants hugs your hips and booty like no other, why change it? I want it to keep it simple, so I opted for a black shirt and a burgundy Pumps just to give the outfit a little something!










By the way, I recommended this Guess pump, they are so comfortable that I can spend hours walking with them! I just love it. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Pants: American Eagle
Shirt: Forever 21
Belt: Came with a dress
Pumps: Guess
Watch: Bulova
Bag: Michael Kors
Ring: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment