Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Sunday

Hello everybody, I was looking for a way to wear this gorgeous crop jacket that I bought on sale at Forever 21. Can you believe it cost less than $20.00 US? I went out to do some grocery shopping with the family and then we went to have dinner at a Colombian Restaurant. We love their Churrasco with Tostones and/or Yuca.







I decided to wear the Jacket with a cream shirt and some dark green corduroy pants. Pairing them with high boots (Thanks to my husband). I am in a stated where I cannot buy more pants because I am still losing the baby weight, meaning my pants are getting big!. Hopefully you are having a great weekend.

Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Victoria's Secret
Boots: Bass
Belt: Came with the another pant
Watch: Bulova
Bag: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment