Monday, January 28, 2013

The SAG Awards 2013

Hello my Chic Friends, Last night was the SAG Awards and of course I was in front of my TV watching it. Even though, I found it a little bit boring! I ended up watching the entire show. I came with my eight favorites and least favorite of the night. Now, remember this is just my opinion as a fashion blogger and as a fashion lover! Shall we see...
My Favorites  

Jennifer Lawrence

Kerry Washington

Maria Menounos

Naomi Watts

Jessica Chastain

Marion Cortillard (My best of the night)

Sarah Hyland

Viola Davis

My Least Favorite

Angela Kinsey

Anne Hathaway

Julianne Moore

Julianna Marguiles

Jane Krakowski

Busy Philipps

Sigourney Weaver (My worst one)

Jenna Elfman


Which Celebrity was your Best & worst of the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment