Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Red in Me

Hello my Chic Friends! I felt a little bit tired/lazy today, so I decided to wear something that make me happy, RED!!! Yes, I am a girl who loves red more than pink. I want it to wear it with this gorgeous blouse because I am also in love with bow or anything alike. Because the blouse is kind of sheer I put on top a sweater to keep myself warm. By the way, this are the shoes I was wearing on New Year's Eve party (sorry that I did not have a full outfit picture but as soon as my clothes are washed I will make a post on it).










Blouse & Sweater: Forever 21
Pants: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Clutch: American Eagle
Belt: Forever 21
Earrings & Ring: Domaine
Bracelets: Vintage & Guess
Hole Earrings: Hot Topic

No comments:

Post a Comment