Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Trend; Oxfords

Hello my Chic Friends, today's trend its all about Oxfords! You can find this shoes in different styles and textures, from leather to velvet. From floral to two color tones (the classic one). At the beginning, I was a little bit on the negative side of it, but now I cannot wait to style them (Yes, I am on the look for one pair or maybe two). I think its perfect for the weekends and especially when you need to walk a lot, you know when you spend hours walking at the mall, You know you still in style!. And the best part is that you can find any Oxford shoes at any price range! Oh yes, that's what I like the most.

Street Style

Kristen Stewart


Street Style


Olivia Palermo

Street Style


Rihanna





H&M Pink Oxford
Maison Martin Margiela Sequin Oxford
Lucky Brand Snake Oxford
Dr. Martens Bright Pink Oxford

Happy Shopping my Chic Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment