Monday, January 14, 2013

The Golden Globes 2013

Hello my Chic Friends, As many of you know, last night was the Golden Gloves Awards and of course I was going to be on the front row, In front of my TV that is! catching up, who I like and who I dislike. To tell you the truth, I really loved most of what the celebrities were wearing, and some of them did almost make my "Good" List! but were short on the hair, or shoes, or that horrible extra fabric that Jennifer Lawrence had on her boobies! (Then, again its my opinion). Hope you enjoy my List! Shall we start.......

My Favorites
Hayden Panettiere

Nicole Kidman

Lucy Liu

Taylor Swift

Jessica Alba

Halle Berry

Julianne Moore

Jennifer Lopez



My Not so Favorite
Anna Gunn

Mayim Bialik

Rosario Dawson

Rachel Weisz

Sienna Miller

Kristen Wiig

Jessica Chastain

Jo Champa

How about you, which one was your favorite and your not so favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment