Monday, September 2, 2013

Flashback; August 2013

Hello My Chic Friends, Its been a week since I posted on my blog. I have a good reason, I was on a family vacation. I love to see my boys having fun especially if its under the sun and at Orlando, FL. Nevertheless, this post is about my outfits thru the month of August. How fast this year is going! Don't you think? Hope you enjoy and I will link the Post of each photo that you will see here.

Hola mis Amigos Chic, ya hace una semana de que puse un post en mi blog. Tenia una buena razón, estaba en unas vacaciones familiares. Amo ver a mis hijos divirtiendose, especialmente si es en el sol y en Orlando, FL. Sin embargo, este post es acerca de los vestuarios que use durante el mes de Agosto. Que rápido esta pasando este ano! acaso no lo creen? Espero que disfruten y pondré un link de cada post en las fotos para que las puedan ver enteras.



Click here


Click here


Click here


Click here


Click here

Which Outfit did you like better?
Cual de los atuendos les gusto mas?


Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Espero que hayan tenido un maravilloso fin de semana!




No comments:

Post a Comment