Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wide Leg Pants



As the weather changes, everyday I have a roller coaster in my head. Thinking what am I going to wear? Is it too warm to wear trousers and close shoes, or is it a little bit cold to wear shorts and sandals? Ah........ the power of the mind!. I decided to wear my wide leg pants because its been sitting in my closet waiting anxiously for the perfect fall night! and it is not here yet. I am crazy in love with this trousers because they are comfortable and look so chic. I paired it with the classic white T-Shirt to give the outfit a more casual look, and with my go to sandals to give me the height that I need it. I felt so powerful and fabulous with the final result that I think I will  going to wear it again.

Como el clima esta cambiando constantemente, todos los dias es una montaña rusa en mi cabeza. Pienso que me voy a poner hoy? Si esta muy caliente para ponerme pantalones y zapatos cerrados o si esta un poco frio para usar pantalones cortos y sandalias? Ah.... el poder de la mente!. Decidi  ponerme mis pantalones anchos porque han estado en mi closet esperando anciosamente por la noche perfecta en otoño! y todavia no llega. Estoy locamente enamorada de estos pantalones porque son bien comodos y lucen muy chic. Los use con el clasico suerter blanco para darle al look un estilo mas casual y me puse mis sandalias que siempre uso para darme la altura que necesito. Me senti tan fabulosa y poderosa con el resultado final que creo que volvere a ponerme el mismo vestuario.







T-Shirt, Bag & Necklace: H&M | Pants: Loft | Sandals: Colin Stuart
Cuff: Forever 21 | Hole Earrings: Hot Topic

Hope you ALL are enjoying your weekend!

Espero que TODOS ustedes esten disfrutando del fin de semana!

No comments:

Post a Comment