Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Falls Trends; Jeans Edition

Hello my Chic Friends. Like I said in me previous post, Fall is just around the corner and if you are like me its that time to look for the perfect pair of jeans (yes, it is shopping time!). Here I have 5 newest (and not so new) jean trends for this season. Of course, I did an outfit on each of them on how I would style it and in case you need a little bit of help!.

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Como habia dicho en el post anterior, OtoƱo esta a la vuelta de la esquina y si ustedes son como yo, ya es tiempo de buscar  los jeans perfectos (si, es tiempo de ir de compras!). Aqui les tengo 5 de las nuevas (y no muy nuevas) tendencias en jeans para esta temporada. Y claro que hice un vestuario de como yo los usaria y en caso de que ustedes necesitaran un poco de ayuda!.

 Camo Jeans 



Coated Jeans



Moto Jeans




Printed Jeans



Two Tones Jeans



Happy Shopping and always be chic!

Felices Compras y siempre sean chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment