Monday, September 23, 2013

Black & Blue.


I never thought that I was going to love so much these two colors together. They complement each other in a way that anybody can look and feel amazing. Finally, got a more close encounters with these little fellas (Goose) and it was only because they were eating. At first I was a little bit scared but I got the handle of it while shooting for this post.

Nunca pense que me iba a enamorar de estos dos colores al mismo tiempo. Se complementa muy bien juntos de una manera que cualquiera puede lucir and sentirse de maravilla. Finalmente tuve un acercamiento con estos pequeños (Gansos) y solamente fue porque estaban comiendo. Al principio estaba un poco asustada pero me fui soltando en el tiempo en que estabamos tirando las fotos para este post.









Top: H&M | Skirt: Victoria's Secret | Boots: Aldo
Bag: Aldo | Belt: Forever 21 | Watch: Windsor | Ring: Husband's Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment