Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Monochrome


Hello my Chic Friends. It is not always that I try to build my outfit in different shades of one color. Today was the exception! I felt that because Summer is almost over, I should wear more pastel colors and why not just one. I really love the final result and how comfortable I felt during the day (which is my main concern). By the way, I like the little pop of color from my belt! -What do you think?

Hola mis Amigos Chic. No es siempre que me gusta construir me vestuario en diferentes tonos de un solo color. Hoy  fue la excepcion! creo que como el Verano ya esta acabando, tenia que usar mas de los colores pasteles y porque no usar solamente uno. Me encanto muchisimo el resultado final y lo comoda que me senti durante el dia ( el cual es mi mayor preocupacion). A proposito me gusto el poco de color que tenia la correa! - Que creen ustedes?








T-Shirt: American Eagle | Pants: Love Culture | Shoes: Alloy
Belt: Gap | Bag: Michael Kors | Necklace: F21 | Watch: Bulova | Bracelets: DIY, Cohoes


No comments:

Post a Comment