Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Red Stripes.



  Hello my Chic Friends. Are you like me, when you like something you start buying it in big quantities? The reason, was that today when I was searching for a top "tank top" to be exact, I came to realize how many stripes tops do I have. Oh lord! It is like a jail wardrobe in my drawer. Hahahaha I really like this red stripes one because it feels so fresh and easy to wear. Also, I love wearing linen pants during the summer, especially because they look like you are on vacation at the beach. And, of course to make the look more beachy casual I wore my yellow espadrilles sandals in which I bought it on sale last year at Loft for $5 bucks! Me love some deals!!!!!!!!





My Big Boy trying to drive his bicycle with one training wheels! =)

And of course, my Little one trying to catch him up!


Hope you ALL are having a wonderful week so far!

Top: Forever 21 | Pants: Charlotte Russe | Sandals: Loft | Bag: Aldo
Sunglasses: H&M | Bracelets: Michaels, DIY and Gift from Guatemala.

No comments:

Post a Comment