Friday, September 20, 2013

It's a (short) day.



It is so crazy nowadays. Last week I was in sweaters and jackets but not today! I bought this tribal shorts thinking that my first wear was going to be with black tights. Well, guess what? I am bare naked (from the shorts down!) and I am loving it. One thing for sure is that I like my shorts with peplum tops because they look so good together and it will fabulous in any body shape too.

En estos dias el clima ha estado loco. La semana pasada use sueters de mangas largas y chaqueta, pero hoy no fue asi! Habia comprado estos pantalones cortos en estilo tribal y pense que la primera vez que los iba a usar era con medias pantis negras. Adivinen que? Estoy en cueras (de los pantalones cortos hacia abajo) y me encanta. De una cosa si estoy segura y es que me gusta mucho ponermelos con la blusa peplum ya que lucen  bien juntas y tambien lucen fabulosas en cualquier tipo de cuerpo.






Peplum Top & Shorts: Forever 21 | Pumps: Tahari | Clutch: Aldo
Necklace: Domaine Designs | Watch: Fossil | Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson

It is Friday!!! Have fun but always look gorgeous, fabulous and be safe. Kisses.

Es Viernes!! Diviertanse pero siempre luciendo hermosas, fabulosas y con cuidado. Besos.


No comments:

Post a Comment