Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hello August.


Hi my Chic Friends. Here I am loving the summer weather and we have just a few weeks ahead until Fall Season start. Which means take all the summer colors out for a ride! I love this yellow pants so much but it's getting loose now that I am focus on dropping the baby weight once and for all. I want to paired it with a white tank top to keep myself cool and, also I love how both colors complement each other. To give a twist to the outfit I wore my prints wedges and turquoise necklace.






Hope you are having a Chic and Amazing weekend so far!

Top & Pants: Loft | Wedges: Dollhouse | Sunnies: Jessica Simpson
Bag: Michael Kors | Necklace: Avon | Bracelets: Cohoes, Gift from Colombia and  from my Hubby while we were dating.


No comments:

Post a Comment