Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Late Afternoon.


Hello my Chic Friends. As I had many things to do, I did not have time to take the photos earlier today. Nevertheless, I got some pretty good ones. Pastels colors are so summery, but don't worry because they are going to be a fall/winter staples too. I already saw it on the September Issue (Lucky Magazine). That is the reason why I wore my black top, just to welcome Fall (in my mind, I do love fall season). One of my favorite accessory is my Michael Kors bag, the reason is because it is so versatile, I can put anything inside and still have space, and it was my first MK's bag that my Hubby gave it to me on Christmas Day.




I love this shoes by Isola (via TJ Maxx), the only problem is that it is big now (Size 9) because I bought it while pregnant.



Top: H&M | Pants: Loft | Shoes: Isola | Bag: Michael Kors
Necklace: Domaine Designs | Ring: F21 | Cuff: Gift


Even though it is Tuesday, I hope your week started with the right foot! If not, change it because we can control our destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment