Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall is for Jeans.


I don't know if you are like me, but I feel that jeans were meant to be wear in the Fall Season. I cannot stand jeans during the summer. It feels sticky and I begin to sweat right away (unless is a cool day). Nevertheless, I love a good pair of jeans when the right season arrives, and now I need to hit the stores to find some more because I gave them all away. The reason? -I thought I was not going to get back in my old body again (I was a big girl while pregnant).

No se si ustedes son iguales que yo, pero creo que los pantalones de mezclilla fueron hechos para la temporada de OtoƱo. Yo no soporto los jeans durante el verano. Me siento pegajosa y empiezo a sudar de una vez (almenos que sea un dia fresco). Sin embargo, cuando se acerca la temporada correcta, me gusta tener un buen par de pantalones de mezclillas y mas ahora que necesito ir a las tiendas a comprarme algunos porque los regale todos. La razon? -Pense que no iba a volver a mi antiguo cuerpo (me puse bien grande durante el embarazo).








Top: Loft | Jeans: American Eagle | Shoes: Guess | Bag: H&M
Necklace: Domaine Designs | Lipstick: M.AC. (Nicki)

Be beautiful by being yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment