Wednesday, April 3, 2013

W&B

Hello Again! I was waiting anxiously for this dress to arrived and when I had in my hands I was happy like a little girl! Now I would tell you this for all my curvy girls out there. Be careful, be very careful with what you buy online because it can be not what you where expecting. The reason I say this is because when I put it on it was tight on my hips but loose on my waist. Nevertheless  if you know Hispanic Girls, we like our clothes very close to our bodies but this particular dress was meant to be lose. I did not care I am still going to wear it regardless of the supposed to be shape of it! I paired it with my beautiful cobalt blue clutch to give the look a little bit of color!

Hola Otra vez, Yo estaba esperando ansiosamente porque este vestido llegara y cuando lo tuve en mis manos  me senti tan contenta como una niña!. Ahora bien, les dire esto a todas mis chicas con curvas ahi afuera. Tengan cuidado, tengan mucho cuidado con lo que compren online porque puede ser lo que tu no estabas esperando. La razon que lo digo es porque cuando me lo puse me quedo apretado de las caderas y flojo en la cintura. Aunque si conoces a las chicas latinas, sabes que nos gusta usar la ropa pegada a nuestro cuerpo pero este vestido en particular esta supuesto a ser flojo. A mi no me importa como sea, yo voy a seguir usandolo aunque su forma no es asi! Me lo puse con mi hermosa cartera en Azul de colbato para darle un poco de color al atuendo.





Dress: Love Culture | Shoes: Tahari via TJ Maxx | Clucth: H&M 
Necklace: Avon | Watch: JC Penney | Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, can you believe is from AVON! =)

      Delete
  2. Love that chevron dress and necklace! So cute! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete