Monday, April 22, 2013

It's a Maxi Day!




Hello my chic Friends. Regardless of the weather I was compromise to wear a Maxi Dress and even though I did not have a reason for, I went for it! This dress brings me a lot of good memories because I wore it on my last anniversary with my husband! (Don't get me wrong , I am still marry) It was just the last time we went out together with not kids. I love my kids but I DO miss going out with my hubby, it does not matter where I just missed those days when we went out to a concert or a movie theater or a dinner. Back to my outfit, I paired my lovely maxi with a sky high sandal and a big necklace (you know I like it big!). Shall we see....

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Independientemente de como estaba el clima, yo estaba comprometida a ponerme un vestido Maxi y aunque no tenia razon alguna lo hice! Este vestido me trae muchas buenas memorias porque lo use para el ultimo aniversario con mi esposo! (No me malinterpreten, todavia estoy casada) pero fue nuestra ultima vez que salimos solos sin los niños. Yo amo a mis muchachos pero de veras que extraño salir con mi esposo, no me importa donde, solo extraño esos dias que saliamos para un concierto o al cine o a cenar. De regreso al vestuario, me puse con my bello maxi unas sandalias de tacon alto y un collar grande (ustedes saben que me gusta grande!). Vamos a ver...














Dress: Arden B | Sandals: Nyla | Necklace: Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment