Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cold Spring & My Big Boy

Hello my Chic Friends. I want it to take my two boys for a walk at the park, I checked the weather on my cell phone and it showed me that the temperature was nice (60 to be exact ). While taking the stroller out of the car, my husband, my big boy and I began to freeze. Yeap, the cold breeze was killing us and I decided to take a couple of pictures, let my son threw rocks at the lake for about 15 minutes and then we run to the car to get some heat!. Oh.....Beautiful spring! next time I will NOT listen to the weather App.

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Tenia deseos de llevar a mis hijos a caminar por el parque. Chequie el clima en mi celular y este me enseƱo que la temperatura eataba buena (60 para ser exacto). Mientras sacaba el coche del carro mi esposo, mi hijo mayor y yo empezamos a frizarnos. Si, la fria brisa nos estaba matando y decidi tomar par de fotos, deje que mi hijo tirara piedras al lago por un periodo de 15 minutos y despues corrimos hacia el carro para calentarnos con la calefaccion!. Oh.... Hermosa primavera! para la proxima no me llevo de lo que dice el App del clima.








My Big Boy





Top: Forever 21 | Pants: Loft | Shoes: Bakers
Bag: Aldo | Necklace: Domaine | Watch: Fossil



No comments:

Post a Comment