Friday, April 19, 2013

Blue Book Ball by Tiffany & Co.

Hello my Chic Friends. Last night was the Blue Book Ball by Tiffany & Co. and while most of A-list celebrities were at their best, not everyone got it right. Shall we see...

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Anoche fue el Blue Book Ball por Tiffany & Co. y mientras la mayoria de las celebridades estaban en su mejor vestuario, no todo el mundo lo hizo correctamente. Vamos a ver...

My Favorites/ Mis Favoritas

Gwyneth Paltrow


Kate Hudson (My Fav/ la mejor)


Sarah Jessica Parker


Carey Mulligan (The Trendiest)


My Least Favorite/ Menos Favorita



Hilary Rhoda


Amy Fine Collins (My Least Fav/Menos favorita)


Megan Hilty


Poppy Delevingne


Who was your Favorite/Least Favorite of the night?

Quien fue tu favorita/Menos Favorita de la noche?

No comments:

Post a Comment