Sunday, April 21, 2013

Current Obsession: HATS

Hello my Chic Friends. Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! I do not know why.... maybe is because I watch (from my Ipad) the runaway of YSL (Yves Saint Laurent) Fall 2013 and right away my obsession with hats begins. The outfits are to die for and I think that accessory is what makes the clothes look so chic and elegant! Hope you enjoy all the different types of hats that I have collected to show you (and to satisfy my obsession) and let the shopping begin....

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Espero que esten teniendo un Domingo maravilloso! No se porque....tal vez fue porque vi (desde mi Ipad) el runaway de YSL (Yves Saint Laurent) Otoño 2013 y desde ahí se a convertido en mi obsesión. Los vestuarios estaban como para morirse y creo que ese accesorio era lo que hacia que el estilo fuera más chic y elegante! Espero que les gusten los diferentes tipos de sombreros que e recolectado para enseñarles a ustedes (y para satisfacer mi obsesión) y que comience la compra....






Anna Dello Russo



Emporio Armani Fall 2013



Oscar de la Renta Fall 2013



Street Style



Pinterest



Ralph Lauren Fall 2013



Street Style



Street Style



YSL Fall 2013 (My Favorite)


No comments:

Post a Comment