Friday, April 26, 2013

Casual Friday




Hello my Chic Friends. When its time to run for one place to another I go for a casual look, which means comfortable shoes. Don't get me wrong most of the time I want to look put together (heels, skirt/trouser) nevertheless, today I went for a everyday look. I love wearing white jeans in spring and better yet when I paired them with flats! This shoes are so comfortable that I can spend hours and hours, like yesterday walking around the city and not feel tired at all! Yay... Shall we see the outfit!

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Cuando es tiempo de correr de un lado para otro, yo selecciono un look casual, lo que significa ponerme zapatos comodos. No me malinterpreten, porque la mayoria del tiempo me gusta verte presentada (tacones, fladas/pantalones) no obstante, hoy decidiun look de diario. Amo usar pantalones blancos en la primavera y mejor aun cuando los uso con zapatos planos! Estos zapatos son tan comodos que puedo pasar hora tras hora, como ayer caminando en la cuidad y no sentirme cansada en lo absoluto! Wepa... Vamos a ver el vestuario!













Jeans: American Eagle | Sweater: Love Culture | Shoes: Clarks
Bag: Aldo (old) | Scarves: Forever 21 | Sunnies: Jessica Simpson

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Espero que tengan un fin de semana maravilloso!

No comments:

Post a Comment