Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday Trend; Black & White "Accessorize Edition"

Hello my Chic Friends. By now I do not think I have to say that this two colors are on trend (If you have seen my last posts). I came out with an idea on using this trend on accessories, why not? everybody is wearing it in their clothes...myself included! But I want it to do is looking for accessories that are affordable for everybody's budget. Hope this post will help you look chic and trendy while saving some money! (who does not like that). Shall we see.....

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Me imagino que por ahora ya saben que estos dos colores estan de moda (Si han visto mis ulitmos posts). Tuve una idea de usar esta moda en los acesorios, porque no? Todo el mundo lo esta usando en la ropa...incluyendome a mi! pero lo que queria hacer era buscar por acesorios que estuvieran al alcanze del presupuesto de todos. Espero que este post los ayude a verse chic y a la moda mientras guardan dinero. Vamos a ver...



F0324 Wayfare Sunglasses, Forever 21 $ 5.80

Guess Tangello Flats, Macy's $49.99



Black & White Stripes Belt, Loft $34.50



Britt Coconut Heels, Jessica Simpson $89.00



Chevron Iphone Case, Etsy $19.00





Geo Tribal Scarves, Charlotte Russe $9.99



Georgen Shoes, Aldo $100.00


Mossimo Flap Satchel, Target $39.99



Nail Art, Any Nail Polish will do, just have fun with it!


Midtown Crescent Necklace, Francesca's $26.00


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white is my favorite trend of the season. Classic and classy!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! In my opinion it will be always in trend! =)

      Delete