Monday, April 15, 2013

Best & Worst from the MTV Movie Awards 2013

Hello my Chic Friends. Last night was the MTV Movie Awards and I want to show all of you my best and worst of the night. Please keep in my this is only my opinion and I want to share with you like always my thoughts and tastes! Shall we see..

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Anoche fueron los premios MTV Movie Awards y como siempre les quiero enseƱar mis mejores y peores vestidos de la noche. Por favor quiero que tengan en cuenta que esto es solamente mi opinion y quiero compartir con ustedes lo que pienso y mis gustos! Vamos a ver...


My Best / Mis Mejores

Selena Gomez


Zoe Saldana


Kylie Jenner


Kerry Washington


Jordana Brewster


Crystal Reed



My Worst/ Mis peores



Holland Roden


Melanie Iglesias


Kim Kardashian


Snooki


Ke$ha (My worst)


Hana Mae Lee


This is my list, Now tell me who was your favorite and your least favorite?

Esta es mi lista, Ahora diganme quien fue su favorita y su menos favorita?

No comments:

Post a Comment