Saturday, April 27, 2013

Lady in Red

Hello my Chic Friends. Every time I wear a casual outfit, I begin to imagine what am I going to wear the next day! Why? because I love looking girly and elegant. Do not get me wrong, I like wearing casual clothing but I LOVE the sexy, elegant and lady like style! That is the reason I decided to wear red today! and to give the outfit a sexy look I chose a pencil skirt. For me, a pencil skirt is such a sexy piece and it goes with every type of body shape. Shall we see...

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Cada vez que uso un atuendo casual, empiezo a imaginarme que me voy a poner el siguiente dia! Porque? porque amo verme femenina y elegante. No me malinterpreten, me gustan las ropas casuales pero AMO el estilo sexy, elegante y femenino! es por eso que hoy decidi usar el color rojo! y para darle al vestuario un look sexy escogi una falda de lapiz. Para mi la falda lapiz es una pieza tan sexy y es buena para cualquier tipo de cuerpo. Vamos a ver...













Sweater: Forever 21 | Skirt: Windsor | Shoes: Tahari
Belt: Steve Madden | Clutch & Ring: Aldo

Hope you ALL are having a nice weekend!

Espero que TODOS ustedes esten pasando un buen fin de semana!

No comments:

Post a Comment