Friday, April 5, 2013

Running Errands: Short Shorts.

Hello my Chic Friends. It was beautiful outside, sunny, nice weather and of course it was Friday!. Can I say that I love how my outfits come together when I am in a hurry. I do not know how I do it, but it always surprise me the overall look!. As many of you know, the black & white trend is everywhere and I cannot say I much happy I am because I love this two colors. I hope with my outfits (because I have a lot of them) Gives you an inspiration and even copy one of my looks! (That would be awesome). Shall we see....

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Fue un dia hermoso, soleado, buen clima y claro es Viernes!. Puedo decir que amo la forma en que mis atuendos se combinan cuando estoy deprisa. Yo no se como lo hago pero siempre me sorprende el vestuario entero!. Como muchos de ustedes saben la tendencia de el negro & blanco esta en todas partes y no puedo decirles que tan contenta estoy porque amo estos dos colores. Espero que mis atuendos (porque tengo muchos) les den inspiracion y hasta copien uno de mis vestuarios! (Eso seria formidable). Vamos a ver....





Shirt & Shorts: Forever 21 | Tights: Job Lot | Blazer: Charlotte Russe
 Shoes: Windsor | Hat: Target | Sunglasses: H&M 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Espero que tengan un fin de semana Grandioso!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely look! I adore the shorts and platform shoes!
    Nice pictures!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Borka! Hope you are having a nice road trip! Have fun!!!!! ;)

      Delete