Monday, March 10, 2014

Sweater Weather.


I cannot express enough how much I am tired of this cold weather! Yes, I love a little bit of low temperature but when you have so many snow storms or a -something degree weather through one season only, it is to expect that someone (me) will be excited when it is 45°F outside. 

No puedo expresar lo suficiente que tan cansada estoy de este clima frio!. Si, me gusta un poco las bajas temperaturas pero cuando se tiene tantas tormentas de nieve o temperaturas por debajo de 0 en una temporada nada mas, es de esperarse que alguien (yo) este emocionada cuando se siente afuera en 45°F.










Vest: Zara | Top: Forever 21 | Sweater: Gift (Similar) | Jeans: AE
Shoes: BCBGeneration via T.J. Maxx | Bag: Michael Kors | Watch: Husband



No comments:

Post a Comment