Wednesday, March 12, 2014

GX by Gwen Stefani.


I have had an obsession with No Doubt vocalist turn designer Gwen Stefani since I was a teenage girl. I really love her edgy style and how she pulled off her day to day look. When I heard that she was doing a collaboration with Shoedazzle there was no doubt that I was going to subscribe to the monthly shoes extraordinaire! Right now I am wearing EMIKO! this killer is all I was hoping for! High as a light pole and very comfortable, fashion forward just like Gwen Stefani and it comes true to size! I think you are going to see this sucker more often here on my blog!

By the way, I bought another pair but I am waiting for it to arrive. I already have a outfit in my head that goes with it, but if you want to see it or buy it before I presented to you on a blog post, just click here.

Spanish: Desde mi adolecencia  he tenido una obsesion con Gwen Stefani quien fue vocalista de No Doubt y despues se transformo en diseñadora. Amo su estilo edgy y de como se viste en el dia a dia. Cuando escuche de que iba hacer una colaboracion con Shoedazzle no dude en subscribirme a la pagina que mes por mes tiene unos zapatos extraordinarios! Ahora mismo estoy usando los zapatos! estos bebes son todo lo que habia soñado! Alto como un poste de luz y bien comodos, estan a la moda como lo esta Gwen Stefani y corre al size que es! Creo que van a ver a estos chicos mas seguido en el blog!.

A proposito, me compre otros zapatos pero estoy esperando a que lleguen a mi casa. Ya tengo un vestuario en mi cabeza que va con el pero si quieren ver o comprar el zapato antes que yo se los presente en un post, solamente cliquea aqui.











Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!! HERE

No se olviden de entrar al sorteo que estoy haciendo!!! AQUI

Blouse: Asos | Skirt: J.Crew | shoes: GX by Gwen Stefani (shoedazzle)
Clutch: Kate Spade | Sunglasses: Francesca's








No comments:

Post a Comment