Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Navy & Red.


Hello Everyone! I hope everybody is doing okay. I am feeling a little bit sick lately, not only I have a stomache which I think is because of my dairy intake, but I beginning to get the cold. I wore this dress to run some errands and my hubby love it so much that he wanted to take me to dinner!. That's the reason I called the power dress! lol.

Hola a todos! Espero que esten bien. Me he estado sintiendo un poco enferma, no solamente tuve un dolor de estomago el cual creo que es por el lacteo que he tomado, pero tambien me esta por comenzar la gripe. Use este vestido para hacer algunos mandados y mi esposo le gusto tanto que me queria llevar a cenar!. Esa es la razon por la cual lo llame, el poder de un vestido! lol.









Dress: GAP (Similar) | Belt: Francesca's | Booties: BCBGeneration
Bag: Michael Kors | Necklace: Domaine Designs 




No comments:

Post a Comment