Monday, March 24, 2014

Kate Spade:: My kind of Chick.


Hello my Chic Friends. I hope your weekend was fun! The first time I laid my eyes on this bag I was so impressed by the material and texture. It is well made and it is the right size for someone like me who loves large handbags but sometimes wants to wear something more smaller (not a clutch) for a hectic day. The inside is as beautiful as it is the outside, with black & white stripes. Nonetheless, what I love the most about it was the color!. I felt in love with it because it reminds me of the chicks that I had at the patio of my house when I was little living in Dominican Republic. 

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Espero que este pasado fin de semana haya sido divertido!. Cuando mire por primera vez esta bolsa me quede impresionada por el material y la textura. Esta bien construida y es el tamaño perfecto para alguien como yo que le gusta las carteras grandes pero hay veces que necesita usar una mas pequeña (no una bolsa de mano) para un dia agitado. Por dentro es igual de bella que por fuera, con lineas blancas y negras. Sin embargo, lo que mas me gusto fue el color!. Me enamore de el ya que me recuerda al color de los pollitos que tenia en el patio de mi casa cuando era pequeña y vivia en Republica Dominicana.










Pants & Blouse: Ann Taylor (here & here) | Pumps: Aldo, sold out (Similar)
Bag: Kate Spade New York | Necklace: J.Crew 


Remember today is the last day to enter to the GIVEAWAY, tomorrow I will announced the winner!

Recuerden que hoy es el ultimo dia para entrar en el SORTEO, mañana anunciare el/la ganador!

No comments:

Post a Comment