Monday, March 3, 2014

My 10 Best Dressed at the Oscar's Awards 2014

Hello my Chic Friends. Today I'll show you my ten best dressed of the Oscar's Awards. All I can say is that I was really happy to see that most if not all of the women were dressed fabulous and impecable last night but what I loved the most was the speech that actor Jared Leto did and also Lupita Nyong'o. Who do you think did the best speech of the night?

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Hoy les presentare mis diez mejores vestidas de los premios Oscar. Lo unico que puedo decirles es que me senti bien contenta de ver que casi todas o mejor dicho todas las mujeres estaban vestidas fabulosamente e impecable tambien, pero lo que mas ame fue el discurso que el actor Jared Leto dio anoche al igual que el de Lupita Nyong'o.


Lupita Nyong'o in Prada

Chrissy Teigen in Monique Lhuillier

Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive 

Kerry Washington in Jason Wu

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace

Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen

 
Camila Alves in Gabriela Cadena

Charlize Theron in Dior

Amy Adams in Gucci





Who was your favorite of the Red Carpet?

Quien fue tu favorita en la Alfombra Roja?




No comments:

Post a Comment