Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Boyfriend Jeans.


As the previous Post here I have a love/hate relationship with the boyfriend jeans. The reason is simple, I am a curvy hispanic chica and in our culture we women always dress in form fitting clothes. Now, the good thing about this jeans is that you can find it in any fit, slouchy, baggy, or a little more fit it but nonetheless, lose! do you get my point?. This pair from the Gap is my favorite so far because it is lose enough that I feel comfortable but not slouchy or baggy that I will float in it.

Spanish: Como el post anterior aqui, yo tengo una relacion de amor/odio con los boyfriend jeans. La razon es simple, yo soy una chica hispana que tiene curvas y en nuestra cultura nosotras, las mujeres siempre nos vestimos con ropa mas pegada a nuestros cuerpos. Ahora bien, lo que me gusta de estos mahones es que lo puedes conseguir en cualquier ajuste, por ejemplo, flojos, anchos o un poco mas ajustado pero flojos! entienden mi punto?. Este pantalon que llevo puesto es de la tienda del Gap y hasta ahora es mi favorito ya que es lo suficientemente flojo para sentirme comoda, pero no es tan ancho como para sentirme que estoy navegando en el.









Boyfriend Jeans: Gap | Blouse: Loft (Similar) | Blazer: AE (Similar)
Bag: Coach | Shoes: BCBGeneration via T.J. Maxx 
Necklace: Fina's Salon in NYC 

And the winner for the giveaway is........ Lori Garcia!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS honey, I will need that you email me at diarychic@hotmail.com your address so I can shipped your necklace and also send me a photo wearing it so I can post it on my blog! Kisses, hope to hear from you very soon!.

No comments:

Post a Comment