Thursday, March 20, 2014

GX by Gwen Stefani Part: II


This is the second reason why I joined Shoedazzle. If you see my first review of the collaboration that Gwen Stefani did for the shoe company here you'll understand what I am talking about. Now this particular pair of red zapato (name, Chiyo) it's not what I was expecting to be. Yes, it is true to size, it is the perfect red but it is not well made as the first one is (Emiko). The plastic (it's not a leather shoe) on the inside of the heel is opened, there is red paint on the metal buckle and the buckle strap is damage. I do not know if its only my shoes that came like this but I can tell you that it is not worth it (at least for me). 

Spanish: Este es el segundo motivo por el cual me inscribi a Shoedazzle. Si leen mi primer analisis acerca de la colaboracion que hizo Gwen Stefani con esta compañia de zapatos aqui, se daran cuenta de lo que estoy hablando. Ahora bien, este zapato rojo en particular (el nombre es Chiyo) no es lo que esperaba que fuera. Si, corre en size regular, tambien es un rojo perfecto pero no esta bien hecho como el primer zapato que enseñe (Emiko). El plastico (porque no es de cuero) dentro del tacon esta abierto, tambien tiene pintura roja en la hebilla y el cinturon de la hebilla esta dañado. En realidad no se si solamente fue el mio que vino de esta manera pero lo que si les puedo decir es que este zapato no vale la pena (al menos para mi).










Cape: AE (Similar) | Sweater: Hollister | Pants: H&M


It is only a few days left for the giveaway! Have you enter yet?

Solamente falta algunos dias para el Sorteo! Has entrado ya?



No comments:

Post a Comment