Thursday, March 27, 2014

Space Skirt.


Lately I have been into skirts, even though you have not seeing me wearing them a lot here (wait until summer!). I have also been amazed by the store called Modcloth because they have so many different types of skirts. And what I meant by different types of skirts, is that it is not your average type of skirts. A good example is this one that I am showing to you. It has space and robot theme! You can find so many gorgeous items at the store, and I already have a list of the things I will be purchasing from them. 

Spanish: Ultimamente he estado enfocada en faldas, aunque no me han estado viendo con ellas puestas por aqui (esperen a que llegue el verano!). Tambien he estado sorprendida por la tienda llamada Modcloth ya que tienen tantas faldas diferentes. Y cuando hablo de diferente, me refiero a que no son cualquier tipo de falda. Un buen ejemplo de lo que estoy diciendo es esta que les presento ahora. La falda lleva un tema de espacio y robots! Tambien pueden encontrar mucho mas cosas en este tienda que son maravillosas, en mi caso, ya tengo una lista de los articulos que voy a comprar mas adelante.









Skirt: Modcloth | Blouse: Loft | Pumps: BCBG via T.J. Maxx (Similar)
Bag: Kate Spade | Hat: Windsor | Necklace & Watch: Lady G Lux 



No comments:

Post a Comment