Saturday, August 17, 2013

Premios Tu Mundo 2013.

Hello my Chic Friends. This past Thursday was the Latino TV Channel (telemundo) award, Tu Mundo 2013. Where they awarded best Latin soap opera (novelas), music, reality shows, and cine latino. Here I have my best and worst of the night.

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Este pasado Jueves fueron los premios del canal de Television (telemundo), Tu Mundo 2013.  Donde se premiaron las mejores novelas latinas, musica, show de reality y de cine latino. Aqui les traigo mis mejores y peores vestidos de la noche.

My Bests / Mis Mejores

Angelica Celaya

Eva Longoria

Gaby Espino

Lia Borrego

Sol Rodriguez


My Worst / Mis peores

Adamari Lopez

Aylin Mujica

Christian Bach

Karla Birbragher

Ximena Duque


Who was your best and worst of the event? 

Quien fue tu mejor y peor del evento?






No comments:

Post a Comment