Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Wish List

Hello my Chic Friends. As the Fall Season approach, I begin my online search for pieces to add to my closet. It is always necessary to find good items to enhanced your wardrobe!, classic garments and statement pieces are a most when you are shopping for clothes/accessories. On the other hand, be very careful expending a lot of money on trendy items because "a trend" can be only for a year or two and then you will have to either sell it (and not receive much for it) or donate it (which is my favorite), so invest in a classic "never go out of style" garment and use it and re-use it any season, and any time. Here are a list of what I want right now.



Loft: Paisley Print Pants.
Steve Madden: BDroplet Bag
Zara: Combined Faux Leather Coat
Macy's: Bar III Caterpillar Necklace
Nine West: Valla Shoes
Forever 21: Tres Chic Knit Sweater

Do you have a wish list? -If so, what is in your list?

Hope your weekend is full of joy and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment