Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tribal


Hello my Chic Friends. As a Latina, I do prefer caribbean beaches over US beaches. Well, I am Dominican and I grew up going to gorgeous beaches and when I moved to the USA my first impression was not a good one. Nevertheless, I decided or thought to go to the beach this week but for my surprised and my son's tragedy it has been cloudy and with T-storm here and there!. Hopefully, next week its better so my babies can enjoy a little bit the salty waters. I had these tribal pants and only wore it once for a friend's art exposition in Boston MA. Sorry that I do not have any pictures because again the weather was against us! Hahaha here in his website edwardtelleria he is a very good and well known artist in Dominican Republic. Now back to my outfit! I chose to wear a black tank top and nude pumps to keep the look neutral and chic. Put my hair in a braid and out of the door I went!

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Como una Latina, prefiero las playas caribeñas que las de US. Bueno, soy Dominicana y creci visitando hermosas playas y cuando me mude para los USA no tuve una buena impresión de las playas. Sin embargo, decidí o pensé ir esta semana a unas de las playas pero para mi sorpresa y tragedia de mi hijo esta semana ha estado nublado y con tormentas de vez en cuando!. Con esperanzas espero que la próxima sea mejor así mis bebes puede disfrutar del agua salada. Tenia estos pantalones tribales y solamente me los había puesto una sola vez para ir a la exposición de un amigo en Boston MA. Perdonenme que no les tenga fotos del evento porque otra vez el clima estaba en contra de nosotros! Jajaja aqui esta la website edwardtelleria él es un artista bien bueno y muy conocido en la República Dominicana. Volviendo a mi vestuario!escogí ponerme un tank top negro con zapatos de color carne para que el look sea neutral y chic. Puse mi pelo en una trenza y por aqui que mas lejos, me fui.







Top: Forever 21 | Pants: Urban Outfitters | Pumps: Bakers
Bag: Style & Co. | Necklace: Domaine Desings
Watch: Bulova | Bracelets: DYI and hubby's gift

No comments:

Post a Comment