Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Essentials:: Makeup Edition

Hello My Chic Friends. Hot summer days, summer vacations, and do not know what makeup to used? Here I have my must have for this hot weather! Regardless if you are going to a desert island or just running errands all day like I mostly do. Shall we see.....



  • Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30: I was trying Laura Mercier and Nars at the same time (samples from Sephora) to see which tinted moisturizer was better, and I feel that Nars was by far the best. Not only has more SPF to protect my face from the sun but it gives my skin a better coverage. 
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Kit: If you are like me, this is something that you cannot live without. I have not try this yet, but I have heard some many good reviews about this product that I am craving it, especially for my future vacation. When you said waterproof, I say hallelujah! it is something that you can go into the pool or do workouts without feeling face naked because you brows are defined and not washed out. 
  • Kat Von D Lock-it Concealer: One of the best out there! if you are looking for a good coverage/waterproof concealer this is definitely what you need to get. This girl knows what she is doing.
  • Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Lipstick SPF 15: When I purchased this product I was a little bit skeptic because it was pricey for a lipstick but I really love the color for summer (#13 Peach Passion) The first time I try it I was hooked! It is so creamy and gorgeous on my lips that I wore it for an entire week (and that's very, very rare on me) Even though I still think it is on the higher price, you can at least get one instead of three or four from the drugstore if you know that you are going to used it a lot.
  • Urban Decay Setting Spray: Oh yes, this product is a must in your makeup vanity or purse, or beach purse! I prefer the All-Nighter Long Lasting because I am an everyday makeup geek and/or if I am going to a concert/club/lounge I need it to stay put! 
  • L'oreal Power Volume Collagen Mascara: Waterproof is the way to go when it comes to mascara! I can give this product an A+ for staying even when I am all sweaty by doing Zumba. The only way that I can take off this baby is with eye remover and that my chic friends is a real waterproof mascara.
  • M.A.C. Fluidline Gel Liner: I had tried some many gel liners and by far this is the best that I have come to. The only downside is that it did not came with a brush. 
Do you have any makeup essentials when it comes to the hot summer weather? Please let me know so I can try it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment