Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lace Shorts




Hello my Chic Friends.  Its been awhile since I wore this shorts. I think the lace gives it a more chic look, therefore you can dress it up if you want just like I did here on this post. I love this peplum because it is perfect for summer, color and fabric wise. To finished the look in a polish way, I paired it with my sky high and cute sandals but kept my bag long enough just to covered my little butt just in case! Hahahaha.




Because I had a big bag (for the minimal clothes I was wearing) & a bunch of necklaces I decided to wear only a ring (and my wedding ring) on my arm, so I do not look overwhelm. 





Hope you had an amazing and chic weekend!

Peplum: Bisou Bisou | Lace Shorts: Marshalls | Bag: Nine West (old)
Sandals: Colin Stuart | Ring: Domaine Designs | Necklaces: Gift, Anne Klein & Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment