Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Skulls


Hello my Chic Friends. I love when my husband gets crafty. A couple of weeks ago he decided to make a skull chain for himself. We went straight to Michaels and got all the supplies for it and this was the final result. Is it cute? I also love that he did not use metal chain or a black cord, instead she used organic cord. The colorful skulls makes me happy and I know that I can do more outfits using this chain. Thank you honey, but I think it belongs to me now!.

 


Here is my Big Papi climbing a tree just like his mommy was at his age. Hahaha




Tank top: Loft | Shorts: Old Navy | Oxfords: Skechers
Bag & Necklace: H&M | Belt: F21 | Skull Chain: DIY 

Hope you are having a wonderful summer, and remember to drink plenty of water to keep you hydrated!







No comments:

Post a Comment