Thursday, July 18, 2013

ESPY Awards 2013

Hello my Chic Friends. Sorry for not write in Spanish but my arms are giving me a hard time these days. Remember you can always change it to any languages by clicking on the top right where it says translate!.
Last night was the ESPY Awards, where athletes and celebrities gather to honor those who has been giving their best at any sports. Lebron James and Serena Williams were among the winners!. Nonetheless, I will bring you my best and worst dressed of the night.

My Best

Danica Patrick in Badgley Mischka

Katie Cleary

Lake Bell in Dolce & Gabbana

Lisa Leslie

Marisa Miller in Catherine Malandrino

Selena Gomez in Dolce & Gabbana


My Worst

Elena Hight

Kathryn Newton

Kelly Clark

Mckayla Maroney

Paula Patton

Syd Wilder


Who was your best & worst of the night? -Did your favorite athlete won?


No comments:

Post a Comment