Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sailor Shorts.


Like I said in my last post, the weather has been horrible. Therefore I opted to wear my new sailor shorts, which I am in love with. Is perfect for summer and the best thing is that is never out of style!. I paired with a loose polka dots tank top because it gives the outfit a cute look and I my body could breathed. I wanted it to  keep everything neutral but with a pop of color with my orange lipstick and yellow necklace. Don't you love wearing neutrals during summer?

Como les había dicho en el post anterior, el clima ha estado horrible. Por eso, opte por unos pantalones cortos al estilo marinero y el cual amo. Es perfecto para el verano y lo mejor de todo es que nunca pasa de moda!. Me los puse con una franela suelta de lunares ya que le da al vestuario un look bello y mi cuerpo puede respirar. Quería mantener el vestuario en colores neutrales pero con un toque de color como mi lápiz labial de color naranja y mi collar amarillo. A ustedes le gusta usar los colores neutrales durante el verano?







Tank Top: American Eagle | Shorts: Love Culture | Wedges: Windsor
Clutch: Aldo | Sunnies: H&M | Necklace: Local Store | Bracelets: Guess
Watch: Francesca's

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Espero que esten pasando un fin de semana maravilloso!



No comments:

Post a Comment