Sunday, July 7, 2013

Celebrity Style; Ulyana Sergeenko


Hello my Chic Friends. As I told you in one of my latest post here I choose  Ulyana as our Celebrity Style for this week.  I fell in love with her style a few months ago when I started watching fashion shows on the internet. What I love the most is that her style is so unique that it is impossible for you to ignore her. Can you believe she has two children? Oh yes. Born and raise in Russia, Ulyana was a model, photographer, and now a designer!. One on my top 5 that is. Talking about role models, she and Dita Von Teese are my role models! Do you have a role model, if so who is it?

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Como les había dicho en unos de mis post anteriores aqui  he escogido a Ulyana como nuestro estilo de celebridad de esta semana. Me enamore de su estilo hace ya par de meses atrás, cuando empecé a mirar los fashion shows en el internet. Amo su estilo porque es único y es imposible de ignorar. Puedes creer que ella tiene dos hijos? Oh si. Ulyana nació y creció en Rusia, fue modelo, fotógrafa y ahora es diseñadora!. Una de mis top 5. Hablando de modelos a imitar, ella y Dita Von Teese son las mias! Ustedes tienen a alguien a quien quisieran imitar, si es asi quien?




















Oh.. if I could have her closet!!!...... ;)

Oh.. Si pudiera tener su closet!!!...... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment